Supply Chain is dynamic and evolves over time, we understand this and provide tailored solutions to our customers to improve their supply chain efficiency and hence increase their profitability. We have 75 warehouses with modern infrastructural facilities, a total space of about 2.2 mn sq.ft strategically spread across 32 cities in India to improve the efficiency of the supply chain.
We use Warehouse Management System (WMS) which can be customised to meet customer requirements can be offered on SaaS basis.
In addition to our core services, we also offer value-added services that improves the efficiency of the supply chain.
Why Jayem Warehousing?
- Dedicated and Shared warehouses to cater to the business needs of the customer
- Pan India presence – GST ready environment
- Professional and experienced team to support the day-to-day warehouse operations
- Safety and Security – 24/7 Security, CCTV, Fire safety alarms, Fire extinguishers & smoke detectors
- IT- PC's/laptops(Warehouse Management System (WMS), Transportation Management System (TMS)), High-speed internet connectivity, printers, scanners, photocopiers, fax machines.
- Docking systems, high ceiling warehouses for vertical storage, rack storage facility- slotted angle, medium and heavy-duty, Vacuum dewatered concrete flooring, hand pallet trucks, forklifts.
Standalone or Dedicated Warehouse
Designed for specific warehousing requirements. It gives flexibility and scalability to cater to the customer's business growth and overall needs with enhanced customer experience.
- Reduction in operating costs through efficient solutions and processes.
- Short lead time
Multi-user or Shared Warehouse
- To meet a volatile demand / seasonal fluctuation, a multi-user facility is more efficient.
- We strategically plan and group customers to share a facility based on the size and style of operations and processes.
- Seamless handling of volatile volumes.
- Cost reduction through shared resources and infrastructure
- Short, medium and long-term storage options.